The Heart-Song’s Dare to Dream Dollars initiative is an opportunity to start bringing your “someday” into everyday! Heart-Song, Inc. will provide up to $300 and an Idea Mapping session to a selected applicant to get you started on your idea or dream. It will bring us great joy to encourage you as you take the next steps forward and live the way you want to be remembered.
To Request Dare to Dream Dollars:
- Have you created your Life Compass Statement at Heart-Song? If not, simply reach out to MyHeartSongInc@gmail.com to schedule a session before submitting your application.
- Submitted Dare to Dream Dollars requests must be initiated by a Heart-Song participant. You may invite additional volunteers to help you with your Project.
- To complete the online application, go to www.MyHeartSongInc.org.
Guidelines for the Application of Dare to Dream Dollars:
- The selected Dare to Dream Dollars award can be used for an original idea or to join in on an already established program or project.
- The $300 award from Heart-Song, Inc. is not to be used as a grant or gift to others. It is to be used by you for supplies, fees, and other expenses to complete your dream or idea.
- The Application will require answering several questions that will get you started on your Project.
- If your Project is not selected, you’re invited to apply in the future. In the meantime, keep dreaming and schedule an Idea Mapping.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at MyHeartSongInc@gmail.com.
If you receive Dare to Dream Dollars:
- A $300 Gift Card will be provided to you at your scheduled Idea Mapping session to get you started on your next steps forward.
- Your Project is expected to be completed within 90 days of receiving your Gift Card.
- You will receive a Project Report to return within 14 days of completing your Project.
- Keep receipts of your Dare to Dream Dollars expenses and a record of the volunteer activity. You will need this information for your Project Report.
- Take pictures to submit with your Project Report for use in Heart-Song, Inc. promotions.
- Have fun and follow your heart! This dream was planted in your heart for a reason!